Reload this Page >

Navitek II vs Trilogy to Lanai

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31st, 2001, 04:46 PM
Ted

Aside from the price difference does anyone know the pro's and con's of each of these tours??? Looks like $115 Navitek vs Trilogy at $169 What does Trilogy do for the difference???

Old Feb 9th, 2001, 10:46 AM
Meg

I have only done Trilogy, so I can't do a comparison study. I hated getting up so early, but it was worth it. They start you off in the morning with these awesome (& decadent) rolls. The rolls are worth the difference in cost! Ha! I didn't think Lanai was any big deal personally, so I think it's even more important to enjoy your journey to/from there. Definitely this is one of those "It's the journey, not the destination" situations. (By the way, I've been to 6 of the islands.) I recall I did enjoy the van tour to "downtown" Lanai. Trilogy is a bit overpriced, yet I thought they did a great job, and I wasn't disappointed with the trip. They're ready to serve you hand and foot.

Old Feb 10th, 2001, 12:22 AM
Dave

So you didn't think Lanai was any big deal? Well, maybe if you had been able to afford to stay at the gorgeous Manele Bay Resort as I did, you would have a much different opinion!!!

Old May 6th, 2001, 02:01 PM
Julie

I took the Trilogy tour 7 years ago and still can describe it in detail. Spend the money...it's worth it!

Old May 6th, 2001, 08:03 PM
Suzie

Took the Trilogy in maybe 1987. It was so fantastic. Was $109 OR $120 something like that. I have recommended it to everyone who goes. Still have the t-shirt. Met some really great people. We really enjoyed snorkling on Lanai. We didn't take the tour of the island as we preferred the beach. This was before there was a hotel there. Never been on Navitek.

Old May 7th, 2001, 07:05 AM
pam

We did the Navatek II April 2000..we choose that trip because of the type of boat...I can't tell you how, but it minimizes the waves from the ocean - we both have had problems with sea sickness, but we had none on the Navatek II. It was a wonderful trip...we saw two different pods of dolphins..spinners and bottlenose. It was quite a delight.

I have heard that the Trilogy tours are quite wonderful as well. I think you will not be disappointed which ever one you chose.

Aloha.