Nashville..Thanksgiving Night...Restaurant

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22nd, 2005, 07:38 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We will be in Nashville on Thanksgiving evening. We will be traveling all day and arriving in Nashville at 4PM. Do you know of any restaurants that will be open on Thanksgiving night where my family can get a decent meal. It does not have to be fancy as we will be a little tattered after traveling...but I would still like us to sit down together for a dinner. Any suggestions where I can or should make a reservation? Oh, we have 3 little kids...so keep that in mind as well.

Also, we will leave Nashville to spend a few days in Knoxville but will return for a full day. We like country music so we plan on going to the Country Music Hall of Fame, any other suggestions on someplace to visit...with the kids?
Thanks for any and all help!
Old Aug 25th, 2005, 07:11 AM
Original Poster

hello??
Old Aug 25th, 2005, 09:20 AM

Vegasnative,

We have gone to 101st Airborne on Murfreesboro Rd. near the airport for Thanksgiving dinner before. It is a buffet, with plenty of choices for adults and children. The kids also enjoy watching the airplanes take off. I believe Cracker Barrels are open on Thanksgiving...I am just not sure what else is...You could use citysearch nashville to get names of restaurants in the area you are staying and then call them.

As far as things to do, the Frist museum is nice and has fun things for kids to do.

Amy
Old Aug 25th, 2005, 11:21 AM

For your day in Nashville, visit the Ryman Auditorium. It's a little ways from the Hall of Fame, but not too far. I would say you could walk, but it may be a small challenge with little children. If you are in town to see a show at the Grand Ole Opry, I highly recommend that! I'm not a big fan of country music but enjoy their shows.
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Original Poster

ttt please...we leave next week, still looking for a place for Thanksgiving dinner...any help would be great.
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 01:36 PM

We often travel on Thanksgiving and there is no place open to eat! We have been VERY glad to find the occasional Shoneys or Applebees open. They should both be in Nville