Search

Napa Lodging

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 01:20 PM
Amy

Napa Lodging

Can anyone suggest an inexpensive, yet nice place to stay in the Napa area? Even better, one with a spa on-site.

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 03:03 PM
Rob

Check out lodging in the town of Calistoga. Most are not pretty to look at, but are inexpensive, have spas and mud-baths on site, and the rooms at most places are very clean. Restaurants in town are good too with wineries nearby. The Silver Rose is nice if you can afford it. Give it a try.

Old Apr 26th, 2002, 10:17 AM
Denise

Rob, I have to ask you what you mean by "inexpensive". I have spent the last 2 weeks surfing the net for hours & talking to a co-worker over the phone who lives in that area and there is nothing decent under $160 a night in Calistoga.

Old Apr 26th, 2002, 01:36 PM
Anthony

I would use priceline.com and bid for a hotel. If you go to the priceline bulletin board, www.biddingfortravl.com, you will see people have gotten the Napa Marriot, which just finished a renovation, and has a spa, for way under $100/nt

Old Apr 26th, 2002, 04:33 PM
Trish

Actually, the Napa River Inn in downtown Napa is wonderful. The rooms are spacious, great breakfast and you can walk to some great restaurants, also the newly opened Copia. If you ask, they may have a special rate. We stayed there last December and have reservations for this December.