Mystere or "0"???????

Old Jun 18th, 1999, 09:13 AM
Topaz

Mystere or "0"???????

We will be in Vegas for three days in August and would like to see a few shows, between Mystere or "O", which is more enjoyable for a family of four (2 adults and an 18, and 15 year old.) Also, any other show (Danny Gans, Ceasars Magical Empire???) that we would enjoy? We're not much on gambling, but would like to see three shows while in Vegas.
Appreciate any comments/advice.

Thanks!

Old Jun 18th, 1999, 09:30 AM
Carrie

Definitely go to see Mystere!! I have never seen "O". I was in Vegas 3 years ago and wasn't sure about going to see Mystere, but I'm so glad I went. It's a can't miss!! Have a great time!!

Old Jun 18th, 1999, 11:16 PM
judy

Mystere is truly something! We've seen it twice, and in July we're going to see "O". Reviewers say it's unbelievable, but some say they really enjoyed Mystere better. I've read many good reports about Danny Gans...of course, all of these shows cost from $80 to $100 these days (I think). You might check out www.lvol.com for more info...

Old Jun 19th, 1999, 02:29 PM
Carol

I saw Mystere it was wonderful.We also saw Lance Burton at the Monte Carlo it was very good.

Old Jun 21st, 1999, 07:43 AM
Beth

Definitely see "O". We saw it last Nov. and it is fabulous! It is very different and almost indescribable, but you will love it. Four of us went, and we all thought it was fantastic! Well worth the $100 price tag! GO!

Old Jun 21st, 1999, 12:56 PM
nicki

We were in Vegas in April. Stayed at the Monte Carlo a great location for teens. Gameworks is across the street. They also enjoyed the their rock climbing. Lance Burton, the magician, is fantastic for $35 a ticket (Monte Carlo). Our boys went to the Treasure Island show, Cirque ole, and said it was incredible. Go to www.lasvegas.com and check the entertainment. They have a calendar of headline bands and special artists coming to all Vegas hotels. The Hard Rock and Mandalay cater to the younger crowd. Check their websites for guests in August. Be sure they catch the free pirate show in front of Treasure Island, roller coaster at New York, New York, free statue shows on the hour at Caesars, Forum Shops. That's quite amazing. Also, head for the Hilton, Star Trek museum and ride. My boys were not fans, but got a real kick out of the re-enactment on the starship. Buckle up for that one!! Danny Gans was great but for an older crowd. The Rio has a fun, free show on the hour. Hit the World Carnival Buffet there, best in Vegas, and watch the free show. Hope this helps you.

Old Jun 21st, 1999, 01:57 PM
melinda

O is definitely a bigger production but both are great fun. Check to see if kids under 18 are allowed to see "O" as Bellagio doesn't allow childen except those staying there to be on their property I believe.

melinda

O is definitely a bigger production but both are great fun. Check to see if kids under 18 are allowed to see "O" as Bellagio doesn't allow childen except those staying there to be on their property I believe.

melinda

melinda

Old Jun 21st, 1999, 07:53 PM
judy

An addition to the message above. I believe the Bellagio will allow those families in who have their tickets in hand to "O". Those with children will have to show theirs to the 'security" at the doors.

Old Jun 23rd, 1999, 10:01 AM
Carrie

Must agree w/ Mystere, it's amazing. I saw 3 shows in Vegas one trip, and that was the BEST !!