Murrells Inlet or Garden City Beach

Old Jun 7th, 2006, 06:02 AM
Lwc
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Murrells Inlet or Garden City Beach

Ok, my vacation is almost here. We are renting a condo on the beach. It is located on N Waccamaw Dr. My question, is it in Garden City Beach or Murrells Inlet. The letter I got from the owner says it is in Garden City Beach, however when I try to map it the computer is telling me it is in Murrells Inlet. If anyone knows I would appreciate the info. Thanks
Old Jun 7th, 2006, 08:36 AM

relax Lwc,

you're in Garden City Beach.

Murrells Inlet is actually right behind you, across the inlet. Garden City Beach is a peninsula, with you on the oceanfront. Just a mailing address kind of thing I guess (I got the same indication about Murrells Inlet on mapquest).
Old Jun 7th, 2006, 09:32 AM
Lwc
Original Poster

Thanks Beach Dweller. I am so ready for this trip. I can't wait to get back to the beach. I just wanted to make sure I had the right directions. I have never been to the South of Myrtle Beach. I just hope it isn't too crowded. Thanks again.
Old Jun 7th, 2006, 09:46 AM
GoTravel

Murrells Inlet is the mainland and Garden City is a barrier island (sort of). The inlet is what separates the two. I don't think there are any rentals in Murrells Inlet. Mostly local neighborhoods.

N. Waccamaw Drive is actually a little bit Surfside. What is the name of the condos?

Make sure you check out the Marsh Walk. Lots of dining waterfront in Murrells Inlet.

Eat at Creek Ratz, Russells, and Nances.

Old Jun 7th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Lwc
Original Poster

GoTravel we are staying in a condo called Seahorse. We rented it straight from the owner and I haven't been able to find any reviews on it yet. It looks really nice though. I just hope the weather is good and the beach is not crowded. Thanks for the restaurant advise. I can't wait to get there. This week at work is never going to end.
Old Jun 7th, 2006, 10:33 AM
GoTravel

Do you have the address? I am very familiar with the area.

Old Jun 7th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Lwc
Original Poster

I know it is on N Waccamaw Dr. I hope it is a nice area. There are ten of us going. Four are between the ages of 5 and 14.