Search

Montreal Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30th, 1997, 11:24 PM
Pat

Montreal Hotels

Ok...I just got two terrific rates in Montreal. One for the Bonaventure Hilton and the other is the Radisson Gouvenors....which is nicer??
Thanks

Old Sep 5th, 1997, 03:38 PM
Kevin Newcomb

I just stayed at The Radisson over the Labor Day
weekend and I thought it was nice. I'm not familiar
with the other one.

Old Oct 2nd, 1997, 01:26 PM
Bruce

I stayed at the Radisson last month and liked it a lot. Also got a great rate. You can easily walk to Old Montreal and it's not too far from St. Catherines Street. Subway is close too. Great view from the rooms, especially high up. Hope you're visiting Quebec City as well -- you'll think you went to Europe!

Old Oct 2nd, 1997, 02:38 PM
Krystyna

The best hotel I've ever stayed at is in Montreal. Hotel Vogue. The beds are canopied and have very soft duvets. The bathrooms are marble with whirlpool tubs. You could check on the rates.

Old Oct 5th, 1997, 09:09 AM
Harry

I just posted a reply to another inquiry re : Montreal, but in short - I've been to the Bonaventure Hilton. It's very nice but the restaurants are just awful. Location is great, everything else is great.

Old Oct 11th, 1997, 04:07 PM
mark

Don't stay at the Sheraton. Visit Old Montreal great cafes and restaurants. Visit the Cathederal of Notre Dame.

Old Oct 13th, 1997, 05:09 PM
Michael Janin

Stay at the intercontinental. Besthotel best service best location and more

Old Oct 15th, 1997, 10:18 PM
andrea

We just stayed at the Marriott Chateau Champlain. It was very nice and had great service. Great location and charm for a big city hotel.

Old Nov 10th, 1997, 10:30 PM
terri

Trust me! i know Montreal. u must stay at the Hotel
de la Montagne. quaint, piano bar, great location, roof top terrace, swimming pool, lots of class, nice rooms with great bathrooms, and complimentary bathrobes. well priced too!

Old Nov 21st, 1997, 10:07 PM
jj

Pat: We stayed at the Queen Elizabeth last month. We came in by train and never walked outside from the station to our room. It's centrally located, close to Metro, shopping and Molson Centre (go Canadiens!). Nice rooms and service/concierge. Best rates are through airline independent tour packages.