Reload this Page >

Mirage or Treasure Island?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19th, 1998, 04:30 AM
Annemarie

We are taking our 14 and 17 year old down to Vegas in the summer- yes, in the summer. Ony time we can go. Is the Mirage head over heels better than Treasure Island? Which would be better? Pools and room quality? Thinking about doing half Luxor and half the other. Annemarie [email protected]

Old Dec 24th, 1998, 07:41 PM
Jerry Niske

Hi Annemarie,

You can't go wrong with either hotel. The Mirage is a bit more up scale and caters to more of the high rollers. Summer is a very good time to go to Vegas. Since you tent to spend more time indoors there, the weather really doesn't matter. The Luxor is at the other end of the strip form Treasure Island and again is a super hotel.

Jerry

Old Dec 24th, 1998, 07:43 PM
Jerry Nisker

Hi Annemarie,

You can't go wrong with either hotel. The Mirage is a bit more up scale and caters to more of the high rollers. Summer is a very good time to go to Vegas. Since you tent to spend more time indoors there, the weather really doesn't matter. The Luxor is at the other end of the strip form Treasure Island and again is a super hotel.

Jerry

Old Dec 28th, 1998, 09:55 AM
Diane

I have stayed at both Mirage & Treasure Island. Would reccommend Mirage. The pool area makes you feel like you are in a tropical resort. Beautiful,clean rooms, great service and excellent hotel overall. I would not change hotels midway thru. Who wants to pack & unpack.

Old Jan 22nd, 1999, 03:57 PM
Marlo

Summer is my favorite time to visit
Las Vegas.Have stayed at Mirage many
times never at T.I. but have also
stayed at Caesar's and Rio. The Mirage
is by far the best in service, friend-
liness,cleanliness overall total atmos-
phere.Luxor is too far down on the end
to make things convenient even with
the monorail at MGM. The pool at the
Mirage is beyond compare. I can't
praise the Mirage enough. It's a happy,
beautiful place. Too many kids running
around Treasure Island to make it
enjoyable. The pool is small also.

Old Jan 26th, 1999, 10:58 AM
Robin

Hi Annemarie:

I have stayed at both hotels and they are both great. Treasure Island with its' pirate theme throughout may be more fun for the kids but they won't be disappointed in either. Great pools and amenities.
Have fun.