Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Message for Laurie--Quit advertising your condo!!!

Old Feb 10th, 2001, 06:50 AM
FedUpWithAds

Fodor's rules prohibit ANY kind of advertising! PERIOD!!! Quit using this forum to promote your condo rental!!! If you want to advertise, use the newspaper!

Old Feb 10th, 2001, 07:02 AM
SnakeOil

Hey Laurie: you know, my elderly wife and I have been looking for cheap swamp land in Louisiana...you don't happen to have any you might sell us 'for a good price', do you??

And with Valentine's day just around the corner, do you have any knock-off Rolex watches I might look at, or some really cheap thick gold chain jewelry...that would be a really nice gift for her.

Have you ever run one of those shell-games (pick which shell I hide the ball under, win $10) games on the street in NYC...'cause I bet you'd be real good at it!

Old Feb 10th, 2001, 08:34 AM
e

I thought I was the only one that was tired of her s**t.

Old Feb 10th, 2001, 06:06 PM
Topper

NEVER RENT FROM THIS WOMAN!!!
She has double booked that condo more than once!! She has a lot of nerve advertising on a respectable site like Fodors.

Old Feb 10th, 2001, 07:34 PM
Unhappy Customer

We rented from her and walked out the second we got there. It was filthy, not as advertised and totally unacceptable. She never gave us our deposit back either, but it was worth it not to have to stay inside that fleabag. Renter beware!!!

Old Feb 12th, 2001, 05:08 PM
No Ads

Att: to the top(

Old Feb 12th, 2001, 08:51 PM
HopeItWorks

Do you think Laurie will finally get the message and knock of touting her Maui condo?
Think she's related to Maui Heidi?