Reload this Page >

Maui - Trilogy Excursions

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22nd, 1999, 01:37 PM
Tim

Has anyone booked a day-trip with Trilogy? Any advice/experiences would be appreciated.

Old Feb 23rd, 1999, 07:16 AM
Sue

My boss went on the Trilogy Day excursion to Lana'i and says it's something you just can't miss. He said that on the way to Lana'i spinning dolphins were going along with the catamaran and it was just an incredibly wonderful experience.

My husband and I are going to Maui at the beginning of March and have already booked this excursion myself!

Old Feb 23rd, 1999, 07:17 AM
Sue

My boss went on the Trilogy Day excursion to Lana'i and says it's something you just can't miss. He said that on the way to Lana'i spinning dolphins were going along with the catamaran and it was just an incredibly wonderful experience. I hear the food is great too. He and his wife took the tour of the island which they both really enjoyed. He said it was the best excursion he's taken anywhere. I also heard another couple saying the exact same things that my boss did.

My husband and I are going to Maui at the beginning of March and have already booked this excursion.

Old Feb 23rd, 1999, 02:22 PM
Rick

Tim

We took the lanai sail last summer with them..Had a GREAT time!!!!..Well worth the time and $$..great crew, really make you feel at home..

Old Feb 23rd, 1999, 04:48 PM
Tom

Went on the Lanai day trip on our honeymoon in '85 and then we took our kids last year in March. They run a first class operation and everything is taken care of. The crew make you feel like they've known you for ages. Their cinnamon buns are to die for! Our whole family thoroughly had a great day. We saw whales and dolphins on the trip there and back to Maui. Everything runs like clock work! No worries! It is more expensive but well worth it! Got a bit of a discount from McCoy Travel in Kihei.

Old Feb 24th, 1999, 04:24 PM
Jennifer

I'm also interested in booking a trilogy cruise this summer. Any suggestions on which package to choose? They have a great internet site which explains each package, but I'd like some first hand experience. Thanks!

Old Feb 26th, 1999, 05:05 PM
Eke

Aloha Jennifer! I've taken three Trilogy
excursions in the last three years. Two
to Lanai and the other to Molokini. I
would not miss the trip to Lanai! As the
age old adage states "you get what you pay for." It's as simple as that. The
crew helps make the excursion. The food
is the best of any cruises on all the
Hawaiian Islands. You'll enjoy the Gecko
eggs (green peas).Joke! And as you sail
back from Lanai to Maui they serve you
ice cream to cool you down.It's a first
class operation. You won't be disappointed. If you have any specific questions just e-mail me direct.
Aloha,Eke