Maui Marriott -- Kids' Club?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25th, 2003, 10:42 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am soooo grateful to everyone for the answers to my accommodation question. Thanks to all.

One more thing before I stop worrying about the hotel -- Does the Maui Marriott Ocean Club/Resort have a day camp for kids and if so does anyone recall the ages and cost? Or have any praise or concerns?

This is important to the kids --- we took them to Alaska on a cruise last year. BY FAR their best memories are of the daycare place. <sigh>.
Cheers.
Janet
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 02:46 PM
Original Poster

This message isn't showing on my computer so I'm "replying" to try to get it to show up. Sorry for double-posting if it's appearing elsewhere.

Maui. Hawaii.
Cheers.
Janet
Old Sep 28th, 2003, 01:01 PM
Original Poster

Still hoping for an answer.
Cheers.
Janet
Old Sep 28th, 2003, 03:36 PM

Hey Multimom4, I would call or e-mail the resort itself. That way you can make reservations if you need to. According to the Maui Visitor's Bureau Guide, they do offer one at the Marriott called Kaanapali Kids Kamp, ages 5-12, 9am to 1pm, Mon-Wed-Fri. Beach hikes, pole fishing, sandcastle building, Hawaiian crafts, hula and storytelling! Good luck, Aloha
Old Oct 1st, 2003, 07:01 PM
Original Poster

Thanks a lot, Alohamom. We aren't going til June, but I am going to make a note to myself to contact the resort in about January to make sure we don't miss out. Cheers. Janet
Old Oct 2nd, 2003, 09:43 AM

Another thing you may want to consider is the art camp at Kapalua. I don't know anything about it, but there was a post last week (I think Scott-s)of a Maui trip report where he compared his pre-trip itinery to what he actually did. In this he mentions his daughter spending a great morning at this art camp. I thought that is sounded great as it is nice if you want to go down to Kapalua Bay beach to snorkel or whatever and the kids are happy doing art up the road. Just a thought...