Reload this Page >

Maui - Four Seasons or Kea Lani

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7th, 1999, 04:35 AM
Rosy

My husband and I are planning a trip to Maui in the summer. We are torn between the Four Seasons or Kea Lani. Any suggestions?

Old Mar 8th, 1999, 05:22 AM
Roger

I will be in Maui in April for my honeymoon and have long been considering this decision. There does not seem to be an easy answer. When you go during the summer may have an impact on the cost. They both give a fifth night free except in August, when I believe the Four Seasons does not. I have the same consideration because that is also the case in April. In terms of the two hotels, people seem to give the nod to the Four Seasons on the beach and the service. Many people have given positive comments regarding the rooms and the pools at the Kea Lani.
One nice thing about the Four Seasons is that many items are complimentary (i.e. cabanas, snorkel equipment, tennis courts, etc.). If your package includes breakfast, I have heard great things about the buffet at both hotels. To get a decent look at both properties check out the 360 degree views at www.2hawaii.com. Good graphics and monitor will be helpful.
The big day is not far off, so I will have to make my own decision pretty soon.

Old Mar 9th, 1999, 09:35 AM
Jennifer

My husband and I are traveling to Maui this July. We were also confused on where to stay, but decided on the Four Seasons. There's a fifth night free deal as well as all the above mentioned in the last posting. From what I've been told, the service is impeccable and the grounds are lovely. Friends of ours are also going to Maui and they're staying at Kea Lani, which is also beautiful. It's a tough decision, but in the long run, probably very comparable. Good luck!

Old Mar 9th, 1999, 09:37 AM
Jennifer

My husband and I are traveling to Maui this July. We were also confused on where to stay, but decided on the Four Seasons. There's a fifth night free deal as well as all the above mentioned in the last posting. From what I've been told, the service is impeccable and the grounds are lovely. Friends of ours are also going to Maui and they're staying at Kea Lani, which is also beautiful. It's a tough decision, but in the long run, probably very comparable. Good luck!

Old Mar 9th, 1999, 05:50 PM
Cindy

The Kei Lani is great. The rooms are beautiful, good food on premises, great brunch. I haven't heard a bad thing about either property, and they are right next to each other pretty much. Go where you get the best deal!!

Old Mar 24th, 1999, 03:52 PM
Lee Ridder

I agree - both hotels are fabulous
but the Kea Lani rooms are all suites
which does make a difference.

Highly recommended - go for the best
deal.

Lee Ridder