MALL OF GEORGIA

Old Sep 18th, 1999, 06:10 PM
Paula

MALL OF GEORGIA

Looking for hotel accomodations at hotel walking distance or shuttle to Mall of Georgia. If no such thing we are looking for something nearby. Hoping for a hotel with one or two bedrooms.

Old Sep 22nd, 1999, 12:15 PM
No NAME

What and where is the Mall of Georgia

Old Sep 22nd, 1999, 08:59 PM
Kathy

It's in Buford, GA.

I haven't been by the mall since they completed it last month, but I didn't see anything in the way of nearby (within walking distance) hotels/motels during construction. I know they're planning on adding some in the area. Check out this website - lengthy, but they may have what you're looking for: www.accessatlanta.com/news/1999/08/13/mall.html. If there isn't anything on the site, the mall is right off I85, so just head south towards Atlanta and I'm sure there's something relatively close by.

Old Oct 3rd, 1999, 09:43 AM
Brooke

I have been looking for the same info. I looked under the website kathy wrote about and I didn't see anything.

Old Feb 6th, 2002, 03:21 AM
Marc Müller

Look at MallofGeorgia.com

Old Feb 17th, 2002, 01:50 PM
april

They have built several new hotels right across from the mall. I can't remember any of the names, but search Marriott, Hampton Inn, etc. for Buford, GA.

Old Feb 20th, 2002, 02:14 PM
grogargh

Mall of Georgia is very very very HUGE mall located in Buford. I lived in Sandy Springs just a few months ago and man, that mall is FAR AWAY AS HECK!! Probably took 30 - 40 minutes to get there from I-285 East to I-85 North... besides the mall, there is not much elso to do in Buford. I really hope you have business there, because if not you will get bored quickly.

Old Feb 20th, 2002, 04:41 PM
gagal

Weird. You people are answering a request from 1999. Hope they found it by now...