Reload this Page >

Malibu Studios Hotel

Search

Malibu Studios Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17th, 1998, 07:38 AM
Natasha

Malibu Studios Hotel

Does anyone know if this hotel is OK? I'm coming to NY for the first time and have booked in for 7 nights. Thanks!

Old Nov 22nd, 1998, 10:32 AM
Adriana

I am going to NY Dec. 15 for 1 week also and asked a friend to check this Hotel since they have such low rates but my friend checked and said it was dirty and the service too bad ( there is no hall but a man behind a protection glass ). He advised me to stay at the Portland Square Hotel, at 47th - and I booked it $85 with private bathroom. I only have their phone nr. at the office, e-mail me there if you want it: [email protected]

Good luck!!!!

Old Nov 22nd, 1998, 10:36 AM
Adriana

Sorry, the correct address of my office is: [email protected]

Old Nov 22nd, 1998, 11:52 PM
Dieter van de Rakt

Natasha, Hopefully you'll have a fantastic time. New York is great this time of year. I'll be over there at the same time, why don't we meet up. Perhaps we can go out for a meal and then ... who knows.

Old Nov 23rd, 1998, 01:20 AM
Dieter van de Rakt

Hello

It's me again. Why are you not repied to me yet. I am really looking forward to meeting with you. What do you do? Conatact me. I look forward to it very much.