Search

loews hotel miami?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26th, 2001, 06:27 AM
diana

loews hotel miami?

i am seeking info about this hotel. will be staying there in feb and traveling with husband and 2 children. Need info regarding rooms, hotel location, pool, beach access and if this hotel is within walking distance of restaurants, shopping etc. thanks

Old Jan 26th, 2001, 07:43 AM
jhm

I haven't stayed there, but I have been there. It is a HUGE hotel right on the beach, with a tremendous pool, etc. It's in a good location for walking to restaurants and shopping -- good place to be!

Old Jan 26th, 2001, 07:48 AM
Dave

I believe you can find the info you want at quickbook.com, look up Miami hotels.

Old Jan 26th, 2001, 08:16 PM
Patrick

It is a great hotel with beautiful rooms. Of course the best rooms face the ocean and super pool area, but even those that face the west are still very nice. And the club level with complimentary drinks, appetizers, and breakfasts is actually worth the extra money. It is right on the beach with open access. It is about two doors down from the very "in" Delano, a block from the beginning of Lincoln Road shopping and cafes and a nice walk (think 8 to 20 blocks) for the many "in" restaurants on Collins, Washington, and Ocean Drive. I believe they also have a pretty good children's program so you two may be able to get away for your own evening out. Frankly if you aren't into the new trendy hotels of South Beach (which generally look like small sterile hospital rooms or else rejects from the thrift shops) it is in my opinion the nicest place to stay on Miami Beach.

Old Jan 27th, 2001, 08:25 AM
Paul

I just returned from Miami and saw this hotel from the street. I agree with the previous post. It is right on the beach near Lincoln Road Pedestrian Mall and just a few blocks up from the most trendy areas of South Beach. It is certainly within walking distance of all the things you mentioned.