Le Cirque Hotel

Old Jan 8th, 2002, 11:00 AM
Susan

Le Cirque Hotel

Anyone know of or stay at this hotel?!? Saw a great rate on the internet. Would love feedback.

Thanks

Old Jan 8th, 2002, 11:37 AM
A

It's fabulous! Near the mountains but not too far from the beaches. The city view is wonderful, too.

Seriously, where is this hotel??? New York?

Old Jan 8th, 2002, 11:50 AM
Susan

Sorry, I posted this under LOUISIANA. It's a new hotel in NEW ORLEANS.

Thanks

Old Jan 8th, 2002, 12:02 PM
Sandy

Susan, all posts end up on the "United States" board so it's important to give a city when posting.

I have not stayed in this hotel. I did see it when I was last in New Orleans it's at Lee Circle. This is a long way from where you want to be in my opinion. But the trolley runs right in front so transportation is easy

Old Jan 24th, 2002, 01:52 PM
Sally

We recently stayed at Le Cirque and although the concept of the hotel is good, the hotel is disappointing. It has an attractive minimalist design in the rooms, but the rooms and pubic areas are not clean. Carpets are stained and dirty. The lobby has spills on the floor that are not cleaned up from one day to the next. The front desk staff is pleasant but the level of service is that of a vertical Motel 6.

Old Jan 24th, 2002, 02:01 PM
Bob

I think this hotel is brand new. I'm shocked that it is already dirty!

Old Jan 24th, 2002, 02:22 PM
ohmy

"the rooms and pubic areas are not clean"?