Reload this Page >

Las Vegas Bachlorette Party

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5th, 2001, 07:03 AM
Betsy

I am throwing a bachlorette Party in Vegas and 15 women are attending. I would like to make dinner reservations at a fun restaurant...any suggestions?

Old Jun 5th, 2001, 07:13 AM
Andy

You must go to Nobu and hang out at the circle bar at the Hard Rock. Also the Voodoo Lounge would be awesome. Another fun spot is Spago at the Forum Shops.....see ya there on the 14th to the 17th!!!!

Old Jun 6th, 2001, 09:49 AM
K

Another fun restaurant might be House of Blues at Mandalay Bay. It's supposed to have the very best view of the Strip at night - you could also combine dinner with a show there.

Another fun tip - I've heard that for a reasonable cost you can actually "ride" in the Rio's Mardi Gras parade/show. The floats are suspended from the ceiling. That would be a fun treat for your bachelorette. I'd call them in advance to see how you make a reservation.

Do you have transportation from the airport? Exit out of door #4 or #5 from the baggage claim area and look for the Las Vegas Limousine booth. Since you've got a group already you can easily have them drive you to the Strip for only $4 per person in a limousine. You have to ask for a "limo" as opposed to the vans, but it's no problem and no advance reservations are needed. They take several people at a time in each limo.

Have a great time!

Old Jun 6th, 2001, 09:56 AM
sktraveler

Other places to hit:
The "V" bar at the Venetian. It's a very cool place and apparantly it's a celebrity hang out. Call ahead, because I think you have to be on a "list" to get in. Also, the celebs hang out at the Hard Rock bar. All of the above suggestions from othere sound great!

Old Jun 7th, 2001, 12:53 PM
brian

try to not have a good time in vegas. it's impossible. i think that rumjungle is the coolest restaurant to go to in vegas. it's rodizio-style dining, where they bring skewers of different meat dishes to your table throughout your meal. it is a real hip place, and i'm sure you'll have a lot of fun - not to mention the great drink selections. it's in manadalay bay.

Old Jun 7th, 2001, 12:58 PM
Mac

I'm willing to jump out naked from a cake if you like.