Reload this Page >

LA's weather - Yesterday

Search

LA's weather - Yesterday

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5th, 2000, 08:20 PM
Leven

LA's weather - Yesterday

Ok, I goofed... my 10 yr. old son asked me to check Los Angeles' weather report for Feb. 4th. Its for his school class project where he has to monitor the weather in any state in the US, and he chose LA.

I would REALLY appreciate anyone's help if that information could be posted here.

Thank you thank you thank you in advance!

Old Feb 5th, 2000, 08:58 PM
Michele

Let's see, Friday, right? It was overcast, cloudy, and a bit cool. Temps in the lower 70s? (I think) Seemed like it would rain. Had a few "spots" on my windshield at lunch, but otherwise no precepitation. Evening was cold - Temps 40s-50s?

Maybe there is a web site that keeps track of this kind of info?

Hope this helps!

Old Feb 5th, 2000, 09:15 PM
Maureen

So, neither you, nor your son, understands the assignment? There are dozens of websites with 3, 5, 10 day forecasts. Why, oh why, are YOU doing your son's homework for him??? Obviously it's not because you're better at it... You may, of course, wish to explain to your son the difference between a city and a state.

Old Feb 5th, 2000, 09:33 PM
Leven

Thank you Michele for your help. Yes, there are tons of sites that give you 3, 5, and 10 day weather forecasts...in ADVANCE...not for yesterday or the day before. I checked the LA Times online and there wasn't any information there.

And Maureen...if you want to get anal about it, I apologize for committing a horrible crime by saying state instead of city. Regarding the issue of doing my son's homework...you obviously do not have any children. Parents HELP their children in necessary situations (and this is a necessary situation) with research. Because he doesn't have access the daily Los Angeles newspaper, or the internet, I help him out. Do I draft or write the report for him?...no

Thanks again Michele

Old Feb 6th, 2000, 12:07 AM
Cal

Maureen:

You should learn to read before being so judgemental and sticking your foot in your mouth.

Leven was asking what the weather was 2 days ago. I guess that you do NOT have a clue what the word FORECAST means.

Lighten up and get a life.