Search

Las Vegas malls

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 03:31 AM
Hanky

Las Vegas malls

Does anyone know if we can find a taxi back to our hotel after visiting either Boulevard Mall or Meadows mall or Galleria mall in Las Vegas?
My wife wants to visit these malls and we can not figure it out if we need to rent a car for the day or we can manage it by taxi.
We will be staying at the strip,I believe it is OK to find a taxi to take us there but on our way back to our strip hotel?Do these malls have taxi stands outside?
Thanks

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 03:36 AM
E

Ever heard of using a phone to call a taxi? Very simple.

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 03:39 AM
sue

im sure you will find plenty of taxi's around after all this is Las Vegas.

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 04:15 AM
Lenore

There are thousands of taxi cabs running 24/7/365 in Vegas. There is no problem ever getting one. There are also lots of shopping malls right on the strip. The following all have shopping malls on their properties: Caesars, Venetian, Alladin, Bally's, Paris, and MGM. (I'm sure I forgot some!) There is also a tradtional free standing mall beside Treasure Island, but I can't recall the name.

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 07:19 AM
x

the Fashion Show Mall is right on the strip(Las Vegas Blvd)..I`d rent a car for the day if your going to hit all the malls...they are too far off the strip.it would coast you a pretty penny to go to all and back...some hotels have rental cars kiosks...or a next door hotel..there is an outlet mall at the end of the strip..past all the hotels..opposite end of town....call your hotel and see if there are rentals cars avail. if not how far away is the closest ones.....