Search

Keystone Lodging

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4th, 2003, 07:47 AM
peggi

Keystone Lodging

As mentioned already on this site, Keystone does not provide photos of buildings/ floor plans/interior photos etc. which I find frustrating when spending all this money! Be that as it may, we have rented a unit for the end of January in Lone Eagle Lodge which is in the River Run neighborhood. Has anyone stayed there or do you have any information about that particular facility??

Old Jan 4th, 2003, 09:46 AM
Duuhhh

Might have better luck if you indicated city and state location of Keystone. The mindreaders are off this week.

Old Jan 4th, 2003, 10:54 AM
peggi

Keystone is outside Denver, Colorado - part of the Vail/Breckenridge system of ski resorts.

Old Jan 5th, 2003, 12:23 AM
Lenleigh

I'm not familiar with that particular one but I looked really fast and found some pictures. It looks decent. Try the link below, if it doesn't pull it up, click on the link for Lone Eagle.

http://www.themountainsusa.com/keyst...lone_eagle.htm

Old Jan 6th, 2003, 07:16 AM
coskier

Never been inside, but the Lone Eagle is the Premier place to stay in Keystone! Cannot imagine that it would not be nice. It is the ONLY true ski in property, though many are listed as such.

Old Jan 6th, 2003, 08:01 AM
peggi

Great help! Thank you so much!

Old Jan 8th, 2003, 02:00 PM
Julie

Lone Eagle Lodge is probably the nicest place in Keystone - and very new. It is also right at the gondola. I'll be surprised if you don't love it.

Not sure why some folks need to be rude. If you don't know where Keystone is, just say nothing....

Old Jan 13th, 2003, 07:12 PM
JW

I own in Keystone. Lone Eagle is beautiful, but small. Also a little dark in the afternoon. It is not the nicest in Keystone, but close. Ski Tip and Settlers Creek are probabley the most luxurious. Not ski in/ski out like Lone Eagle, though