Search

1 day in Orlando

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 01:03 AM
stella

1 day in Orlando

We have 1 day in Orlando before our flight home. Should we do WDW or Seaworld?

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 03:12 AM
bob

I would definatly do WDW over Seaworld.
I just returned from Orlando last week and went to both with my family.Seaworld was so overpriced,($51 per person) We were really disappointed, just very little value for your money. WDW is on the expensive side too, but everyone had a great time.

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 06:06 AM
May

WDW definitely. Seaworld wasn't interesting at all and its not worth spending you day with.

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 06:41 AM
Brian Kilgore

My last "one day in Orlando" was spent at Universal Studios. It took a day, I saw all I wanted to see, I thought the prices were fair, and I would recommend it.

As for WDW, you'd need to pick a part; Magic kingdon, EPCOT, etc., and only visit that one part.

BAK

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 08:37 AM
Erin

Do Universal - the new part. Much better than Epcot, Seaworld or Magic Kingdow. However, MGM in Waly Disney World is a good second choice. Universal has great rides and not as crowded.

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 08:50 AM
cw

I would not do either. I agree with the first reply. Go to one of the Universal parks. I would highly recommend Universal's Islands of Adventure. It has been my favorite park, anywhere.

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 09:20 AM
floridagirl

Please, don't go to Universal! If you've never been to the Magic Kingdom in WDW, you HAVE to go there!!!! Universal has many rides, but the atmosphere is generic and lame. Orlando wouldn't exist if it weren't for the Magic Kingdom! If you're more interested in the intellectual, try EPCOT it's also fantastic!

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 05:44 PM
Postal

Islands of Adventure is the best place if you like roller coasters. Universal Studios is best for movie-related rides and activities. Universal beats out Disney hands down as far as I'm concerned.