Search

Key West Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18th, 2001, 03:49 PM
Audra

Key West Hotels

I am going to Key West with my sister and we need help choosing a hotel. Any suggestions? We would like to stay in a hotel near Duval Street. Any information on the Wyndam Reach Resort, La Concha Crowne Plaza, Marriott Resort or Holiday Inn Key West?? We don't want to spend more then $175 a night. Is that possible? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Old Jun 18th, 2001, 06:23 PM
lovetotravel

Check out www.keywest.com for information on these hotels and, in most cases their prices. There is also a map to see where they are located. La Concha is right on Duval and walking distance to the night life.

Old Jun 24th, 2001, 06:00 PM
Floridagal

We stayed at the Blue Parrot B&B near Duval Street and $79/night in the off season. Good breakfast around the pool each morning (included). www.blueparrot.com

Old Jun 24th, 2001, 06:06 PM
Floridagal

Correction! That's
www.blueparrotinn.com

Old Jun 24th, 2001, 07:56 PM
susan

The Reach isn't in a great location and doesn't get very favorable reviews either. La Concha is in a real good location and has recently been redecorated, but apparently the rooms are small. I'm at a loss to know what Holiday Inn you refer to. If it's Holiday Inn Beachside, I'd advise you to forget it. It's in an awful location. And Marriott Resort? I don't know where that is either. If it's on Roosevelt, you'd be much better off with La Concha.

Old Jun 25th, 2001, 01:10 PM
CA

I visit Key West frequently and recommend the Wickerhouse B&B. It is on Duval near the Southern end but is an interesting walk (nine blocks) to Mallory Square. Nice rooms, great rates, continental breakfast in the courtyard by the pool and off-street parking (I never moved my car ). Check out their site at keywest.com.