Search

Kauai North Shore

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1st, 2001, 11:52 AM
Mike

Kauai North Shore

My wife and I are going to Kauai in October and we're looking for a place to stay on the north shore for a few nights, then we are staying at the Hyatt on the south shore for a few more nights.

Any suggestions on where to stay? B&B would be great, or any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Old Jul 1st, 2001, 03:42 PM
Rich

Princeville hotel. Excellent.

Old Jul 1st, 2001, 03:51 PM
JTP

Try secret beach estates -- your own private home with a path down to secret beach. Check it out at www.secretbeachkauai.com .

Old Jul 2nd, 2001, 04:21 AM
Tammy

To the top for Mike.

Old Jul 5th, 2001, 01:59 AM
pbh

To the top.

Old Jul 5th, 2001, 06:28 AM

To Tammy([email protected])and PBH(PBH@***.com):
What is To The Top? When you take time to respond but say nothing? I just don't get this.

Old Jul 5th, 2001, 06:56 AM
Mo

"To the top" just means that they want to get your message back to the top of the list so that it is the first one seen when someone logs on. If no one responds, it keeps moving farther down the list and your chances of getting a response are slimmer.

Old Jul 8th, 2001, 05:07 PM
Mike

Thanks TAmmy,

Who is that bozo?

Old Jul 8th, 2001, 07:01 PM
Ronda

If you are looking for a B&B, try BBonline.com. We have used this site before and have had good luck. Was in Kauai in 97 stayed in Kaapa, we liked the Poipu are alot. Enjoy!!!