Reload this Page >

Kauai Helicopter Tours

Search

Kauai Helicopter Tours

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30th, 2001, 08:04 AM
John

Kauai Helicopter Tours

We're going to Kauai in June and would like to take a helicopter tour. Which is the best for an hour tour for a family of four?

Old May 1st, 2001, 10:00 AM
Cheryl

Hi We just arrived home from Kauai. When there we did a Helicopter tour with Jack Harter. I did a lot of researach before booking with them. We were a family of 4 (I have a 13 and 17 year old daughter). I booked on line for the 60 min. tour $165.00 per person by booking on line you got a free good quality t-shirt for every two bookings when you arrive. I secured it with my Visa. After I booked they contacted me the next day to ask what type air craft I wanted and what time of day. We choose the Bell Star it holds 4 plus pilot and the back windows open for photos. It was a good choice we loved it. you can also get a 15% discount if you purchase the AOA card before your leave. Itis worth it. We loved Kauai. Also did Maui and Oahu. We will definately return to Kauai. Any questions you can e-mail me.
cheryl

Old May 1st, 2001, 11:06 AM
Suzie

Cheryl, We're going to Kauai in Sept. Where did you stay? Any suggestions?

Old May 1st, 2001, 11:42 AM
Beth

John,

We were in Kauai the beginning of April and went with INter_island Air (Air 1). The flight we took was a 2 hour which included a landing at a private waterfall that we swam in and then had lunch, which was provided. The best part of the flight was that they fly with the doors off (or you can request to have them on) for optimum picture taking! Our pilot was Luka and he was great!

Old May 2nd, 2001, 03:26 AM
Jane

Beth,

My husband and I also took the Inter-Island, beginning of April and with Luka. Wasn't it marvelous - it is one of our favorite memories of our trip. Inter-Island is a class act.

Old May 2nd, 2001, 04:21 AM
Margot

Ditto to what Jane and John have said about InterIsland - we have flown with them since our first visit in '89 and have always found them to be professional and highly skilled - after all, they're all military trained, and the company is the official search and rescue outfit for Kauai. The tour to the falls is extra special and if you have the budget for it, shouldn't be missed. Have a great time!

Old May 2nd, 2001, 04:23 AM
Margot

Correction to my first sentence above - should read "Ditto to what Jane and Beth have said...". Sorry about that!