Reload this Page >

Kahana Beach Condos?

Search

Kahana Beach Condos?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12th, 2000, 06:45 AM
Jones

Kahana Beach Condos?

I'm looking for reasonable, clean lodging in West Maui for June and considering the Kahana Beach Condo Hotel. Anyone stayed there? How are the rooms, public areas, pool etc. Also, anyone care to compare the Kahana and Napili areas?

Thanks

Old Apr 12th, 2000, 07:02 AM
fraidycat

Jones, We'd like to offer you some info but there is a certain element on this forum that likes to accuse other posters of being, God forbid, TRAVEL AGENTS!!!

We think these people are travel agents that specialize in Caribbean and try to trash Hawaii trips. Keep your money in the USA.

So, wing it, dude...you're one your own.

Old Apr 12th, 2000, 07:49 AM
Lani

Jones,

The beach is WAY NICER at Napili - and there are a variety, pricewise, of condos there to choose from. I'd go for Napili!

Old Apr 27th, 2000, 11:52 AM
Todd

News flash. The Kahana Beach Condo is going to close for renovations and conversion to a timeshare on May 15. I wouldn't recommend making reservations there now.

Old Apr 28th, 2000, 05:18 AM
jones

Todd,
Thanks for the info - I called the Kahana Beach and you are correct. Why didn't my agent know that?????

Old Apr 29th, 2000, 04:36 AM
Anna

We stayed at the Noelani condominiums in Kahana. All of the units are oceanfront with excellent views. They rent studios to 3 bedrooms.

Old Apr 29th, 2000, 08:21 AM
Paul

The Sands of Kahana has been a favorite West Maui destination for people seeking condos for many years.