Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

just curious. How many of you are writing from work?!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:18 AM
em

I'm still on vacation but if I got on the internet and entered a travel message board at work I would be soooo busted. Don't they monitor web access at your work place?
just curious.

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:19 AM
angry

helps to own the company.

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:24 AM
x

Has anyone driven the Road to Hana backwards?

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:25 AM
Kim

I am at work, but I am also a travel agent and since this is travel related no problem. It is also a call center so as long as I am sitting available to take calls we can be on the internet.

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:29 AM
XXX

Have 2 computers in my office - one is on the company network and one is not. Guess which I'm on now... (;o)

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:29 AM
Hannah

I ran it backwards once.

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:30 AM
xxx

Can anyone hear me?

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:30 AM
travellyn

I'm self-employed and do this on breaks. I probably wouldn't earn any more money if I didn't come to this site, but my paperwork would get done a lot faster.

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:56 AM
gail

Also self-employed (and must appear in a real office only once/week), though part-time and spend the rest of the time ferrying my kids to various places. Everyone wastes time some way and this site only wastes my time and not my money like some other hobbies might.

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:02 AM
Kat

I am self employed and own an internet based business. Fodors is lots of fun and very informative. I visit this site many times a day and love it

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:30 AM
zzzzz

If you drive backwards to Hana, which lane do you use? It seems like you should drive on the wrong side of the road, because of the way your car is headed.

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:42 AM
happy

I am a business owner as well.
So no one yells at me if I hang out here on occasion.

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 12:07 PM
x

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 12:33 PM
xxx

My boss encourages me to surf the Internet when work is slow. He thinks people will think I'm busy. Whatever you say, boss. Sounds good to me.

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 12:45 PM
craig

My employers are loading software that will allow them to monitor internet use by the employees. Once that happens, bye bye and I won't be back!

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 05:42 PM
nina

I teach a computer class on a volunteer basis and I work part-time as an IT professional, so I can pretty much surf when I want. I also get a nice teacher discount which I really don't need because we are millionaires and live next door to Martha Stewart in CT. Did I mention the 10k we paid for our tv set?

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 05:54 PM
x

ninski let it go already

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 05:58 PM
sam

Unemployed man, day dreaming about all the travel I wish I was doing. Looking for work and draining my big fat nest-egg I made for myself in the 90's and I'm one of the lucky one's.

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 06:14 PM
p.

Unemployed like Sam tho' nest egg getting more wren sized ...

Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 04:07 AM
xxx

I am at work. No, not suppose to be on this site. It is a no-no. The work is slow right now. So, I travel and dream my days away.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -