Search

Jerry Springer Show

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 08:02 AM
Sarah

Jerry Springer Show

Anybody ever been to a Jerry Springer show taping? Is it worth goint to?

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 08:14 AM
L

Hey, Sarah, why would you degrade yourself by going to see Jerry? Is that your idea of a vacation? I'm serious ... you know it's a trash show about poor, uneducated trash that permit themselves to be manipulated for a few gifts and some attention. So, why would you want to sit in that audience? Ciao

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 08:40 AM
pablo

i had to respond to this one. i went and thorougly enjoyed it. even met jerry after the show. we saw some really good fights. even saw clothes ripped off men and women on the stage. if you are really into springer, i say go. there is no show like it on earth. does everybody else feel the same way i do.

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 08:45 AM
G. Kremer

I'm not a prude but I will NOT work my butt off to accumulate vacation time, save up money for it, & schedule my vacation to go see total imbeciles make jerks of themselves, & then on top of that the people in the audience REALLY think they're better than the people on stage. What a pathetic scenario.

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 10:40 AM
Beck

Come on now. It would be a kick to go and see. But if you are in the area and happen to get tickets. Who in their right mind would go on a vacation just for that lame show?? It is all fake, and always the same low class crap.

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 03:39 PM
wasteoftime

Why would you waste your time, just drive through any trailer park on a Friday or Saturday night.

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 07:32 PM
Sal

If you're dying to see Jerry, come to Sarasota when he's not taping. He's get a house here and there are frequent Jerry sighings; mostly at popular bistros dining outside. Hey, at least you'll be in a great place to spend the rest of your vacation. But please, no chair throwing, don't bring your stepbrother's transvestite celebrity look-a-like mother and don't beeeep the beeeep because beeeeeeep and beeeeep when you beeeeeeeeeppppp...