Reload this Page >

It's already started.

Search

It's already started.

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20th, 2001, 12:09 PM
AGGH

It's already started.

Just last week, we saw so many people put aside their personal differences and show concern for the "regular" posters. We wanted to know that Leone, Ilisa, Cailin and others were ok.
Well, the spirit of compassion on this board didn't last long. Already, posters (not the above)are sniping at each other and making rude comments.

Old Sep 20th, 2001, 12:14 PM
HGGA

AGGH: But, in a way, isn't that a good thing? People are getting back to "normal".

Old Sep 20th, 2001, 12:14 PM
ExcuseMe??

If people such as Vulnerable and Stacy would not post such crap, they wouldn't be flamed! What did you expect us to do?? Sit and do nothing while the Chicken Littles, Doomesday People and Poor Mes keep posting their crap????

Old Sep 20th, 2001, 12:16 PM
OhBrother

Lay off Stacy. I'm getting a lot more sick of reading flames ABOUT her than of reading anything FROM her.

Old Sep 20th, 2001, 12:20 PM
Tony

It's amazing that people would actually be flamed for wanting to save their money. Massive credit card debt doesn't help the economy either, folks.

Old Sep 20th, 2001, 12:57 PM
Pay Attention People

I don't get you people. Can't you see a difference between Vulnerable (I am so worried I can't relax and spend) and Stacy (none of you should relax, and you should go in your homes and hide like me)?

Old Sep 20th, 2001, 01:43 PM
D.J.

I'm staying out of this one.

Old Sep 21st, 2001, 08:26 AM
Linda

DJ, Smart!

Old Sep 21st, 2001, 08:31 AM
Beachbum

To paraphrase author Max Lucado, are we sure we want to go back to "normal"? Do we want to go back to never hearing patriotic songs; half-full churches; lack of respect for firemen, policemen, military personnel?

Old Sep 21st, 2001, 11:04 AM
NoNutcases

Hey Pay Attention the similarities between Stacy and Vulnerable is that they are both nutcases. Disasters and tragedies bring them out every time.