Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

It was a cold, wet night here in the Philly Suburbs, so I curled up in bed, signed onto the Internet, went to Fodor's and researched.........

Search

It was a cold, wet night here in the Philly Suburbs, so I curled up in bed, signed onto the Internet, went to Fodor's and researched.........

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 05:22 PM
Dr. Seuss

my next trip to Miami Beach and Jamaica on the Caribbean boards. How about you?

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 05:33 PM
CA Carl

Great thread!

California wine country & New York City for New Year's Eve.

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 05:40 PM
jamie

Leaving cold NYC: The Great Barrier Reef for Christmas and then New Year's in Sydney watching the firewoks.

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 05:44 PM
HillieBilly

OK people. Let's not mess this one up. It has the potential to be a great Friday night diversion.

I was looking at Florida Keys and Miami Beach for this winter and Walt Disney World for when the children get out of school in June.

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 05:50 PM
Stuck in Dallas

If Enron didn't steal my money I would be in Hawaii right now.

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 05:52 PM
meg

....hotels in Hawaii. Just dreaming, but it beats the 23 degree cold wind blowing outside!

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 05:56 PM
Dr. Seuss

You guys are giving me good ideas for searching. I just turned on the new gas fireplace my wife had installed in our bedroom and I am getting sleepy and will sign off in a few minutes, so I hope we can keep this thread going. I like to see who is seaching for what destination! Makes it interesting.

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 06:05 PM
tHe HapPy WaItEr

My girlfriend wins the lottery and I will be outta here.

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 06:06 PM
uuuuuu

Maui, Maui, Maui!!!!

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 06:07 PM
uuuuuuuuu

Forgot to mention it is snowing here in Altoona. UGH!

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 06:10 PM
sneal

How much snow there is in Vail and how long it will take me to be standing at the top of the Highline with my tips pointed downwards ready to tear the moguls to pieces....

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 06:12 PM
SnowBunny

Skiiing?

I want my $2.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 06:39 PM
H

I live at the same elevation as Denver here in Colorado and in the last 24 hours we have gotten a foot of snow and it's still snowing! It is also 18 degrees. Too early for the TV news yet - but I'll bet Vail has gotten at least as much snow.
I signed on to look up flights to Shannon,Ireland. Not a hot-spot in January, but I'll be there to enjoy the warmth of my Aunt's B&B.

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 07:26 PM
jackie

Planning a trip to Santa Fe/Taos in Feb. Getting obsessed about where to stay and checking this site one last time tonight before making a decision tomorrow.

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 07:44 PM
Lilli

I'm in Asheville, NC. And I'm with the love of my life.

I've no need to go anywhere else.

Old Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:51 AM
Cindy

My annual British Columbia summer vacation, and my eventual (when I can afford it, and who knows when that will be?) trip back to the Big Island with my Significant Other. He's never been there and I'd love to show it to him. It snowed here in Toronto last night; my geraniums are dusted with the white stuff. Very Christmas-y.

Old Nov 2nd, 2002, 05:48 AM
Susan

My husband wants to go to Whitebriar. His idea of a hike is to walk along a golf course. I am researching to find something different. Blueberry Hill in Tennessee?

Old Nov 2nd, 2002, 05:58 AM
Barbara

I'm off to Vegas in December for a wedding - not mine. The family is taking a cruise in January. In June the hubby and I will celebrate 25 years of marriage in Hawaii.

Old Nov 2nd, 2002, 07:17 AM
Jen

Going to Milan, Florence and Paris in a few weeks. But on the state-side I'm thinking of taking my mom (her 75th) to the Keys for a few days. I'm on the west coast and she's in Florida. How are the Keys in April? She'd like to avoid flying due to a bad experience flying to CA last summer.

Old Nov 2nd, 2002, 07:18 AM
Carol

Just got back from Outer Banks, NC trip which was great! Planning to go to Sarasota, FL in Jan. Went to Grand Canyon in May and have to get back there!! this is a great site

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -