Is this a reasonable price???

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 2nd, 2000, 02:38 AM
jaen

Hello

We are planning on going to Las Vegas soon; and I was considering staying at Bellagio. I found a deal Air/Hotel from Michigan to Vegas staying at the Bellagio for $487.00 per person.Do you condiser this a good price (especially for staying at Bellagio) for 3 nights??? If not, we also are condsidering NY NY instead. (lower price a NY NY)
Thx!!!

Old May 2nd, 2000, 04:17 AM
Bart

That's a great deal, how about sharing where you found it.

Old May 2nd, 2000, 12:31 PM
Jan

Bart

This deal is through MLT Vacations.
1-888-Call-MLT.
Good Luck!!!
How much would Air/Hotel normally cost to stay at Bellagio???

Old May 3rd, 2000, 06:26 AM
LVLarry

You have a good deal but not a great one. Room rates fluctuate a great deal from week to week so it is very hard to give you a typical rate. You also didn't mention if this is for mid week or the weekend. If it is the weekend then you have a decent deal and I would definitely take it. The Bellagio is certainly a big step above the NY NY.

My suggestion is go for it. You will love the Bellagio.

Old May 3rd, 2000, 08:15 AM
Buck

Your room rate works out to around $180 per night (assuming your airfares were slightly above $200, the recent fare). That's OK, not bad.
As Larry pointed out, rates vary widely in Vegas, same room/same hotel will fluctuate widely from weekend to weekday, and based on how fast the rooms are filling up. They use the same system the airlines use to guesstimate how many rooms will sell, and adjust as deadline draws closer. If it's a busy weekend, rates will go up as date approaches, if not, rates will go down. Makes it VERY difficult for us, the consumers, to know what is a 'good' deal.
That said, even if Bellagio was double the price of NYNY, I'd still stay there. You'll enjoy it that much more (assuming you enjoy nice hotels in the first place...some people claim it doesn't matter to them).