Reload this Page >

Inter-Island flights

Search

Inter-Island flights

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28th, 2000, 07:16 AM
Chris

Inter-Island flights

Does anyone know where I can find the cheapest inter-island flights from Maui to Kauai. We are going in November. Thanks!

Old Jul 28th, 2000, 08:26 AM
Anna

Chris,
Look online at www.cheaptickets.com, there are also some travel agencies that sell vouchers over the web. We had the 2000 Hawaii Entertainment Book which had a certificate for a free companion fare, which brought our cost down to $44.75 per person per flight. Our friend bought vouchers on Honolulu at one of the Cheap Tickets kiosks for ~$54.
Have a great trip!

Old Jul 28th, 2000, 08:37 AM
amy

We just flew that route on Aloha and with the AAA discount it was $69 per person. Direct flight with no hassles.

Old Jul 28th, 2000, 09:04 AM
Kilmer17

Wait until you are in Hawaii to book the interisland flights. There is always space available and the prices are cheaper through local travel companies or by walking up. Look in the local papers for deals

Old Jul 28th, 2000, 10:15 AM
lisa

Actually, you can reserve your seats in advance on the Hawaiian airlines website without actually having to buy your tickets now (you don't have to input any credit card info in order to reserve a seat -- I just did this for a flight in October), then my understanding from reading old threads is that you can purchase the flight coupons either from an ATM at the airport once you're in Hawaii or from a local travel agent there (old threads indicate the cost doing it this way was around $55-56 per person per flight if I remember correctly -- any more recent info anyone who has done this lately?).