Inter island flights

Oct 11th, 2001, 08:10 AM
Tom

Inter island flights

My question is this: Say I fly into Honolulu. Should I just stop at the ATM and pick up a coupon while I wait for my luggage, then make a reservation when I get to the hotel for Maui? Or do I need to buy the coupon the day I would be flying to the other island? Thanks for any help.

Oct 11th, 2001, 09:37 AM
Terry

We bought out interisland coupon days before flying, through a local travel agent. I'm not sure how the ATM's work. We stated what day we would be flying and the time we'd like to go. On that day we went to the airport and because we were there early we asked if we could take and earlier flight and it was not a problem.

Oct 11th, 2001, 09:57 AM
Dawn Ct.

Tom, We booked all of our interisland flights (18 tickets altogether) and bought them at the ticket counter upon arrival in Maui. At that time, Aloha Airlines and Master Card were celebrating their 55th anniversary and we paid $55 per ticket providing we bought a coupon book of six tickets. (just what we needed)

Oct 11th, 2001, 04:59 PM
Celeste

I've also gotten excellent deals from Roberts Hawaii.

Oct 11th, 2001, 07:53 PM
Jean

Tom: When we knew the date and time we wished to fly from Honolulu to the Big Island in late September, I called Aloha's 800 number several months ahead of our trip and reserved those flights getting our AAA Discount. Checked with them again when we arrived in Honolulu, but since we would be checking luggage on the flight it would be necessary to go to the desk. We just waited to pay for them at that time. Probably not the least expensive, but very easy. Arrived two hours early as directed, and each time was sent on an earlier flight despite tight security.