If I ran this Travel Lounge . . .

Old Jun 27th, 2000, 08:26 AM
xox

If I ran this Travel Lounge . . .

Lately, there has been a lot of arguing about how the forum should be run. Who should be kicked off. What is not related to travel. What manners are required. Who is rude. And so on. So maybe we need a place for all of those folks to vent, make suggestions, exchange ideas, etc without someone saying they are trying to run the forum. So feel free to say however you would change the forum if you ran it.

As for me, I would just ask everyone to try really hard not to be rude.

Old Jun 27th, 2000, 08:49 AM
Groucho

In a perfect world, I WOULD try not to be sarcastic...but you're asking the impossible.

Old Jun 28th, 2000, 05:31 AM
Chuck

Fodor's ask the question in "Should the Travel Lounge be more closely monitored" on the Travel Lounge home page. I think comments of this nature belong there and not here. It really is up to Fodor's to decide what to do with the Travel Lounge, we can give our input and hope they listen.

Old Jun 28th, 2000, 06:54 AM
Anon

So, Chuck, if you ran the Travel Lounge, you would not allow anyone to ask opinions about the Travel Lounge until Fodor's asked a Grab Bag question on point.

OK. Got it.

Old Jun 28th, 2000, 08:48 AM
nancy

I read it,
but, I'm not touching it.
Nancy

Old Jun 28th, 2000, 01:40 PM
Everyone

we would ban Noach, and all of his personalities.