Reload this Page >

Hyatt, Westin, or Sheraton Maui?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6th, 2002, 10:37 AM
Kristin

I just can't decide. Going in June with 3 kids ages 5-10. Would like to know if any of these hotels are a definite "don't"! We like to swim, snorkel and would love a nice view of the mountains. Thanks for any help!

Old Feb 6th, 2002, 10:53 AM
paul

Sheraton would be my choice if you want the best beach and snorkling. The other two offer better pool areas that are designed for both kids and adults.

Old Feb 6th, 2002, 10:57 AM
Suzie

Took our kids to Maui when they were 3 and 7 and stayed at the Hyatt. They had a blast. Still talk about it. Well, the one who was 7 talks about it anyway.
We've stayed there without kids too. We always hav a fabulous time.

Old Feb 6th, 2002, 01:45 PM
Tom

I stayed at the Sheraton for 8 nights in June 2000. Their beach is soooooo much better and the kids would love to snorkel along the Black Rock. Plus, the Whalers Village is nearby when you want an ice cream break! The Westin is nice, the Hyatt is better but I would return to the Sheraton!

Old Feb 6th, 2002, 02:10 PM
Beth

We stayed at the Westin with my three kids two years ago. While I was not impressed with the rooms, it was an excellent place for the kids. The pool was great with its waterslide , and it was located on a good strecth of beach, and it had a great kid's club. I would definitely go to any of them. Sheraton has the best beach, but the Hyatt has the best pool and breakfast with the room. The Westin has both great pool and beach with small and average rooms.