Search

Hyatt Regency Maui

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2nd, 2001, 10:05 AM
Laura

Hyatt Regency Maui

Hi,

I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Maui several years ago, and the luxury and beauty of this place have stayed with me. Has anyone been tehir recently? Is it still as amazing as I remember... with the penguins, waterfalls ect... thanks for your input. I would really like to go back next summer, but I dont want to be disappointed if the 6 years have changed it... I remember it as the most beautiful on the island...is this still true?

Thanks, Laura

Old Aug 2nd, 2001, 12:26 PM
Jennifer

Laura,

My husband and I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Maui on our honeymoon last September. It is still amazing there with the swans, penguins, waterfalls, and etc. During our honeymoon we also stayed at the Hyatt on Kauai which we also loved! Have a great trip!

Jennifer

Old Aug 2nd, 2001, 01:35 PM
Ed

The Hyatt Regency is nice but you might enjoy getting away from Kaanapali. The Wailea area is beautiful and has some wonderful hotels.

Old Aug 2nd, 2001, 11:26 PM
Alan

Laura, I agree with Ed. I, too, stayed there years ago and when I repaid a visit I realized just how DULL (!) the place was compared to the luxurious hotels in the Wailea area, especially the Kea Lani Suites, Grand Wailea and Four Seasons! Do yourself a favor and go to Wailea instead!!

Old Aug 3rd, 2001, 08:51 PM
Suzie

Stayed there recently in the Month of May. Not too many people, it was beautiful, had a great room with a fab view of Swan court, the grounds, the pool and waterful AND the ocean! This was the second time I had stayed there and I was not disappointed!!!

Old Aug 4th, 2001, 07:16 AM
paul

Stayed there about a year ago and found it to be not as nice as I had remembered it. I was dissapointed. The newer hotels like the Grand Wailea and Four Seasons are probably the most popular these days for luxury surroundings.