Reload this Page >

Houston Airport hotels....

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15th, 2000, 06:42 PM
Tracey

Can anyone give me info on hotels near the airport that provide free shuttle service, that are fairly reasonable, clean and in a safe area.......

Old Sep 15th, 2000, 08:33 PM
please

Which Houston airport?

Old Sep 16th, 2000, 12:38 PM
Tracey

IAH- forgot there was more than one....

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 12:29 PM
Patti Suttle

I am topping this since I need this advice now! And, I need the information for IAH too.
Thank you!

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 12:57 PM
Patti Suttle

I wanted to expand on my question above.
I will be coming into Houston-Intercontinental (Bush). I will probably be renting a car and will go back to the same airport the next day to pick up my mother. We will only be there for 3 days. I still want to know about airport hotels but also, what other (we're needing price range of $100 or less per night)hotels might not be too far out
(I have never driven in Houston) or are near shopping and restaurants? Is the Galleria very far from this airport?
Thank you so much for any information you can give me!

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 01:48 PM
Meg

If I'm not mistaken, there is a Marriott IN the airport. You ride the airport's shuttle train to get to it. I think Houston usually has good deals on hotels this time of year b/c it's so hot.

Old Aug 30th, 2001, 11:24 AM
Patti Suttle

Meg-thank you for the information.

Old Aug 30th, 2001, 11:41 AM
Lindsey

The Marriott is in the airport between Terminals B and C. There are a number of hotels within a twenty drive or ride that provide shuttle service. Most of these hotels are part of major chains. Weekends, usually have a discount. Personally, the Hotel Sofitel is very nice, but might be out of your price range.

Where are most of the activities you will be doing? Can point you in the right direction once know that. There is not much shopping or dining near the airport. The Galleria is about 25 miles (45 minutes) from the airport. Driving to it is pretty easy. Some Galleria area hotels have shuttles to and from the airport.