Reload this Page >

HotSprings, Glenwood CO

Search

HotSprings, Glenwood CO

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4th, 1999, 10:51 AM
fran

HotSprings, Glenwood CO

Anyone been to Hot Springs in Glenwood, CO? How far from Denver? Does one stay there or is it a day trip from Denver. WHat do you do there? Been to Denver a few times, any must do's that I may have missed? Going in May, June.

Old Apr 29th, 1999, 04:34 PM
Bly

Fran: Glenwood Springs is about 3 hours west of Denver on I70. The springs are natural and smell suphuric ... just FYI. There is a large swimming pool and a large hot pool and some slides. There is a place right next to it where you can get a spa treatment - Massage, mudbath, facial, etc. A good trip from Denver might be drive West to Vail - do some sightseeing and have lunch then drive the hour to Glenwood and overnight and go to the Springs at night. The next day drive over to Aspen, sightsee and come back via Independence Pass - a scenic but scary, winding road for flatlanders.

Old Apr 29th, 1999, 04:34 PM
Bly

Fran: Glenwood Springs is about 3 hours west of Denver on I70. The springs are natural and smell suphuric ... just FYI. There is a large swimming pool and a large hot pool and some slides. There is a place right next to it where you can get a spa treatment - Massage, mudbath, facial, etc. A good trip from Denver might be drive West to Vail - do some sightseeing and have lunch then drive the hour to Glenwood and overnight and go to the Springs at night. The next day drive over to Aspen, sightsee and come back via Independence Pass - a scenic but scary, winding road for flatlanders.

Old Apr 29th, 1999, 04:35 PM
Bly

Bly

Bly