Reload this Page >

hotels in Miami/Ft Lauderdale

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25th, 1999, 05:53 PM
Barb

We are going on a cruise in Feb 2000. We fly into Miami and have three nights to spend in the area before we board our ship in Ft Lauderdale. Looking for a nice Hotel. Has anyone stayed at the Hyatt Regency Pier 66, Radisson Bahia Mar Resort or Four Points Sheraton. Which is the best? Is the Everglades worth seeing? Any other info would be appreciated.

Old Sep 25th, 1999, 06:26 PM
Erni Hirsch

Yes the Everglades are worth seeing. If you have 2 nights, I might suggest visiting the Everglades National Park and going on to the Keys for one night. I assume you will be leaving from Port Everglades. The Marriott is well located in Ft. Lauderdale and has a good beach. The other hotels you mentioned are all very nice as well.

Old Oct 3rd, 1999, 09:28 PM
James

Here is a good site with some suggestions for you...

<a href="http://www.inlauderdale.com">www.inlauderdale.com&l

Old Oct 4th, 1999, 12:39 PM
Leah

Barb,

We spent a week this past summer at the Radisson Bahia Mar and just loved it!! The hotel is beautiful and sits right across A1A on the beach. They have a street cross over that takes you from the hotel door directly to the beach. The Bahia Mar is located close to lots and lots of restaurants, bars, shopping and is a water taxi stop. We thought it was just great. The service we received was outstanding. It definately is on our list of places to return to. Have a great time!!!

Old Oct 4th, 1999, 02:10 PM
Sabrina

Barb,
I live here. Pier 66 is a great choice.