Hotels in Lincolin City, OR

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 21st, 2009, 07:58 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am needing to book a room in Lincolin City and I am wanting it to be on the beach. I have a couple of names but I have not seen any reviews for any of them. I was wondering if there are any heads up we need to know before booking. They are the Sea Horse and the Sand Castle Hotels. Any suggestions or comments that will help me decide where to stay. We are looking for only one night stay. Thanks for any help you can give.
Old May 21st, 2009, 08:26 PM

Did you check out the reviews on Trip Advisor? There are 31 reviews there for the Sea Horse and 18 for the Sandcastle.
Old May 22nd, 2009, 12:54 AM

We've stayed at the Sand Castle two times and we will stay there again because my mil lives in a cottage across the street. We upgraded to the Spa Suite, on the 3rd floor, a corner room. We had a little kitchenette there with a frig and coffee make, etc.

You couldn't get any closer to the beach. We loved to leave the sliding glass door open a crack on the balcony so we could hear the sound of the waves at night. We found everything more than adequate during our stays, the beauty being the walk on the beach at anytime.
Old May 22nd, 2009, 06:06 PM
Original Poster

Thanks for the tip but how do you use Trip Advisor? I tried pulling up the hotels but could not find the link.
Old May 22nd, 2009, 06:19 PM

Trip Advisor has a search function so you can search for reviews of any hotel - from www.tripadvisor.com .

However, I usually just use Google to find Trip Advisor reviews. For example, I found the reviews page for the Sea Horse by googling for:

sea horse lincoln city trip advisor reviews

I find Trip Advisor reviews this way all the time - very quick and easy, much faster I think than using Trip Advisor directly. I use Google to find stuff on other websites in the same way.
Old May 23rd, 2009, 04:34 AM
Original Poster

Thanks Andrew, I'll give it a try.