hotel recomendations in las vegas

Jun 27th, 2000, 01:54 PM
Dalia

hotel recomendations in las vegas

My boyfriend and I will be traveling to las vegas this summer for my second visit there. The first time I went I stayed in the Rivera Hotel(((Which I didnt really like-rooms where musty, smoky, and quite drab plus the hotel seemed so far from everything)). I would like to stay in a nice Hotel with nice clean rooms closer to the Las Vegas action. I also like suggestions on some hotels with a good spa to get massages and some pampering to release some of my stress. I've heard good things about Bellagio and Mandalay Bay. Can anyone else suggest other hotels. Thanks!!!!

Jun 27th, 2000, 06:33 PM
Kay

Four posts so far asking the same question?! Easy there, Dalia. Try to stick to one or you'll dilute any discussion that may get going.

Jun 28th, 2000, 04:09 AM
pat

We lived in the area for several years and went to LV often-found the best rooms (all suites) for your money were at the Rio. They also have great restaurants and the machines will let you play.

Jun 28th, 2000, 05:19 AM
Debi

Two places I have stayed that had excellent spas - and were really nice - were Mirage and Caesars (I know I didn't spell that right). Especially C's - incredible massage and facial! Those are the only 2 I have had personal experience with the spa. I've stayed at the Rio - it was nice, not quite as convenient.

Jun 28th, 2000, 08:43 AM
phil

Mandalay Bay hotel is currently running a $99.00 a night special in July.
Check out their website www.mandalaybay.com for more info.

Jun 29th, 2000, 04:21 PM
dalia

kay
regarding your last commnet. I was trying to get my request on the Las Vegas portion of the forum but it doesnt seem to take only stays on the united states portion. That is the reason why my req was posted so many times. I do realize this ...sorry if this bothers you. Cant win them all..................

Jun 29th, 2000, 06:30 PM
Bob

Definitely Caesars Palace!!!! I have stayed at Caesars, Bellagio, The Mirage and several others and Caesars is the best hotel in Vegas. Its a hotel that's been around forever but it seems like it was built yesterday as far as plushness. The pools are unbelievable and the spa and workout areas are equally impressive (my fiance and I rode stationary bikes next to David Copperfield and Claudia Schiffer about 2 years ago). Email me if you want more info. Vegas is one of my favorite places, due in large part to Caesars Palace.

Jul 3rd, 2000, 12:06 PM
Tonyia

Dear Dalia: