Search

Hotel Paris??

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30th, 2001, 10:27 AM
Zvegas

Hotel Paris??

Any input on Hotel Paris? Pool?, Decor? Value? Rooms? I have a reservation for $79 and $109 for a Thursday and Friday. Is this good?

Old Aug 30th, 2001, 12:14 PM
anncat

I stayed at the Paris Hotel in November last year and found it to be very nice and a good value - seems you got a good rate. Room were nice and location was great. They had the best breakfast buffet, although I have eaten and stayed at the Monte Carlo and Luxor I found it to be the best of the 3. It is also right next door to the Aladin which has a very nice shopping mall.

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 07:19 AM
Melinda

My husband and I stayed at Paris Hotel a year ago and I loved it. I have stayed in a couple of other hotels on the strip and I found this to be the best. I liked the decor and especially the bathroom (which is key to me). I highly recommend the Paris Hotel and I believe we paid about the same price per night. ENJOY.

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 08:46 AM
Ellen

Ditto on the bathroom and room. I have stayed at the Paris, Aladdin, Monte Carlo, and Trop. The Paris just seems to have a bit more quality as far as furnishings, accessories etc. Didn't have that cheap motel feel. I also thought the buffet was quieter and had more atmosphere than any of the others. In addition, the walk to your room is much shorter at the Paris than at some of the larger hotels (also true of the Monte Carlo). Although, Sunday Brunch at Bellagio is great. The pool is very nice. There's nothing like laying around like a lox while French tunes play in the background, the Eiffel Tower looms above you, and pool boys rush around to spritz you with Evian and bring your fruit.

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 05:49 PM
Trudie

Is this hotel close to the Marines Base?
My son is graduating on April 18 and I need a good motel or hotel to stay at for a couple of days.
Can someone please help me??
Thanks

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 05:57 PM
Jan

It's right in the middle of the Las Vegas strip. I'm not aware of any Marines bases close to the middle of the strip.

Old Mar 1st, 2002, 06:36 AM
Lenore

We stayed at Paris last time in Vegas. We were upgraded to a beautiful suite with two nicely appointed bathrooms, a sitting area and lots of other pluses. All this luxury for only $69 a night, what a bargain! I will definitely stay at Paris again and highly recommend it.