Search

Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8th, 2001, 07:23 PM
Kent

Hotel

Is it better and cheaper to book hotel as we islands hopping in Hawaii since Sept. is not the prime travel season? We plan to on 9/20-9/29.

Old Aug 8th, 2001, 08:36 PM
xxx

you deserve what you get when you post such a vague header! "hotel" please!

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 08:10 AM
more-polite-x

previous poster was a bit 'blunt' but the point is that when you post a messae without a more specific title ("Hawaii hotels in September" for example, you're
not likely to get very many responses.
This has been a bit of a hot button issue lately, that is: vague or non-descriptive headings ( you may have picked "Hawaii" from the list when you posted this messae, but as you'll see, it doesn't appear in the message title that shows up on the board.
Try reposting with new title and I'm sure you'll get help!

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 11:56 AM
dave

Sometimes in life one has to make assumptions and one with any kind of common sense would at least try to conclude you were asking about the Hawaiian Islands and respond politely. I would suggest that you book the rooms yourself. I just returned from a trip in June & July and did all my own planning and reservations. After a lot research I concluded that the Waikiki Parc Hotel is the best deal on Oahu. I stayed there 4 nights and the rate was $199 including breakfast/parking/and an ocean view. The hotel looks over the lovely Halukalani Hotel (a great place for dinner by the way). The best hotel on Kauai is the Hyatt and it is worth a splurge. I found that the best deal on a garden view room is through Hotelonsale.com ($275/night) or for a direct ocean view room book through Hyatt's website at $325 night. I would check their web site regularly for specials. The best deal on Maui - inWailea area is the Renaissance with the Entertainment Club Rate. I stayed 4 nights at $215 night with direct ocean view. I also stayed 2 nights at the Plantation Inn in Lahaina, which is a B&B type hotel with a great restraunt and pool. If you can stay there on Friday & Sat night. Friday night is the Art Walk where a lot of well known artists appear the galleries and personlize prints etc. I hope this helps.

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 01:20 PM
Mikey

Kent, how many times are you going to post on this site with the same vague questions? Are you that stupid?