Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Honolulu hotel with free airport shuttle?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9th, 1999, 12:15 PM
Judy

My family will be traveling to Maui in March and will need to stay in Honolulu over night because we land too late to get to Maui. Does anyone know of a hotel near the airport that has a free shuttle? Last time I did this,I stayed at The Plaza-Best Western but there has got to be a better hotel than that!
The room was ok but the location was under the freeway. Thanks for your help.

Judy

Old Jan 9th, 1999, 03:02 PM
Cheryl Z.

You usually have to go into Honolulu or Waikiki to get a decent hotel. I don't know of any hotel there, even close to the airport that has a free shuttle.

Old Jan 9th, 1999, 06:30 PM
Annemarie

It seems that when we went we stayed at the Holiday Inn at the airport. I believe the airport shuttle took us there and there were regular pickups in the morning. The room was nothing spectacular, but par for a Holiday Inn. The breakfast room by the pool in the morning was just fine. Look up the 800 number for Holiday Inn and check into it. Oh, and no noise. Annemarie Feel free to email for further questions.

Old Jan 10th, 1999, 07:41 AM
Judy

Thanks for your help. I phoned the Holiday Inn and they said the hotel has changed owners and they wouldn't tell me who!!! If anyone knows, please let me know. Any other hotels with shuttles?
Thanks,
Judy

Old Feb 16th, 2002, 07:51 AM
marge

We were going to stay at the airport and these are what I found. Pacific Marina Inn has a airport shuttle. $80 a night at vacationstogo.com and Honolulu Airport Hotel a Lexington property for $81.25 on Orbitz.com. and The Plaza a Best Western for $84.50. All had shuttles. Have you used sidestep.com it list many properties with details and prices.