Search

Honeymoon help

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27th, 2002, 07:07 PM
admiral

Honeymoon help

Hi all, I am getting married this summer, and I am trying to figure out where to go for a honeymoon. I have a free ticket with NWA flying out of Bangor Maine, but would have to buy the second ticket. We will not have a lot of money right after the wedding, but would like to go somewhere interesting. I thought of Florida, but thought it would be too hot in July. Does anyone have any suggestions for somewhere that would be nice but not cost an arm and a leg? We're open to any and all suggestions. Thanks.

Old Apr 27th, 2002, 07:45 PM
M.

How about flying or a cruise out of Bar Harbor or Portland,Maine to lovely, romantic Nova Scotia? If you're from the states, the exchange rates will be in your favor.

Old Apr 27th, 2002, 07:49 PM
admiral

Thanks for the suggestion, but we are from Nova Scotia, and would like to go to somewhere in the States. Any other suggestions? Mind you Nova Scotia is a wonderful place to visit, with a lot of romantic locations

Old Apr 27th, 2002, 10:19 PM
Shannon

A few suggestions:
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Newport, Rhode Island
How about a cruise??

For close proximity, I had friends that said the most romantic, best vacation they had was in Kennebunkport, ME at the White Barn Inn. www.whitebarninn.com .

Congratulations and have a great time.

Old Apr 28th, 2002, 12:46 AM
Max

Niagara Falls
New York City
Poconos, PA
Boston, MA
Mystic, CT
New Jersey Shore
Virginia Beach
Las Vegas
Grand Canyon