Hilton Waikoloa Laundry Facilities

Old May 31st, 2001, 07:05 AM
jeannine

Hilton Waikoloa Laundry Facilities

Does the Hilton Waikoloa have coin laundry facilities, or just the 'send-out---read expensive" type. If not, is there a laundromat nearby??? Going with kids and don't want to take tons of clothes. I don't mind doing a load mid vacation, so I was just wondering about the facilities

Thanks.

Old May 31st, 2001, 10:51 AM
sharona

Hi Jeannine. The Hilton Waikoloa does indeed have coin operated washers and dryers. I don't remember the name of the building in which they were located but I do know they were in one of the buildings in the large complex at the end of the tram line. Laundry facilities may have been available in the building close to the beach as well. You can surely find out by giving the hotel a quick call to find out if the laundry room is close to your room. I remember having to walk a long way but it was all inside so it wasn't TOO bad schlepping my laundry down a hotel corridor.

Old May 31st, 2001, 11:24 AM
jeannine

Thank you Sharona--as long as they are on-site thats okay. Although frankly I'm surprised because I have read negative comments about how they charge you extra for everything there-you would think that would want to make extra on laundry as well.

We are staying free with Hilton points, so we're happy to be staying there nonetheless, and as we have a pre teen and a young teen, I'm sure they will love it.