Search

HILTON HEAD

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4th, 2002, 02:30 AM
MARY

HILTON HEAD

Can someone recommend a nice value price hotel on the Ocean in Hilton Head or how to get a good deal?
My sister & husband and my brother and me are going to re-visit Beaufort where we were born and raised. My brother would like to play golf and the rest of us would enjoy the ocean. We want to share the room - any chance of getting a room to fit our needs?? I don't want to spend over $200.00 a night.
Thanks in advance....
We are going There will be four of us in the room cAN SOMEONE RECOMMEND A NICE VLAUE PRICE HOTEL

Old Apr 4th, 2002, 04:22 AM
Laurie

One option would be rent a villa which would be less than $200/day. Normally the villa would be rented for a week and depending on the time you are going the price would vary. e.g. a 2 bedroom villa in June rents for $795/week less in May. We normally stay in Shipyard at either the Greens or Beachwalk both of which are only a 5 minute walk to the ocean. One site to try is "www.hhivacations.com"
If your stay is less than a week maybe you could negotiate and if the place is not rented you may be able to get a few days.

Old Apr 4th, 2002, 04:32 AM
danna

I go to HH every year in July and have never paid over $200. I have stayed at the Westin, Hilton, Mariott and Holiday Inn(the only one not in a "plantation", but it is beachfront and has a happening beach bar). If they quote more than that, keep asking.

Old Apr 4th, 2002, 08:08 AM
Laurie

Which Hilton resort would you recommend for my husband and myself? We are looking for the nicest resort? Not too worried about the price.

Would that be the Westin?

Thanks!

Old Apr 13th, 2002, 09:13 PM
melech

I keep repeating myself this evening...

Crowne Plaza is right in the middle of the island, a beach resort, beautiful yet inexpensive, excellent breakfast buffet, nice ammenities. Rooms are OK, 2 FULL beds, nothing fancy but service is good.