Reload this Page >

Here's a curious thing

Search

Here's a curious thing

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16th, 2002, 09:36 PM
Belmont

Here's a curious thing

Now I was interested in the ongoing discussion under the "Canada is Better" heading and all of a sudden .....it's gone....poof!.....gone!....Now why is that? Does Big Brother come on and say this is not an appropriate topic even though it had over 50 mostly spirited responses? I would certainly like to know because I've seen blatant racism, advertising and other trolling stay on for months so why drop this interesting and revealing topic?? I am curious.

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 04:16 AM
notcurious

Welcome to the new and "improved" Fodors. It's their new zero tolerence policy for all threads non-travel related (in their eyes). Isn't it fun? Really makes you want to take the time to post and come here, doesn't it?

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 04:19 AM
ooh

It was a stupid post designed to make people angry. I am glad to see it, and others like it, vanish!

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 04:40 AM
xxx

It was up for one day, so people did get to "have their fun"... I'm glad to see it gone, too. It could have been an interesting conversation of comparing aspects of the two countries, but it was just moronic.

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 06:08 AM
x

You are NOT curious. Nina is curious.

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 06:17 AM
ormerfay

Ssshhh x! You know way too much about this forum!

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 06:56 AM
x

From now on my ipslay are ealedsay.