Help Needed Uploading Vaccine info for travel to Kauai, Hawaii

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22nd, 2021, 12:44 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, it seems simple enough, but for some reason I am having lots of trouble uploading the info for my husband and myself.. For example; I started to make an account for him, and it said that email had already been entered. I am not sure what happened. Anyone???
Also, when they ask for a password, it isn't your password for your email, is it? just a password for this function
I thought I had uploaded mine a couple of weeks ago, but just this morning I saw an older email from Safe travels asking for me to verify my email address, but now that link is too old.
Our trip is for this Sun the 24th of October so I am very nervous.
Is there a way to start over? I am frantic and their frequently asked questions does not pertain to any of these things I have mentioned. HELP!

Old Oct 22nd, 2021, 07:17 AM

Received 17 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes that website is a PITA. I did manage to change my password and finally get my data including the airline and flight number into their database. Create your own unique password and write it down somewhere (not your email password). When they say that they have sent you an email, believe it and check your spam (junk) folder within an hour. Their email will have a six or seven digit number that you have to confirm.
You do have to confirm where you are staying (address and reservation#) If you only have a CDC vaccination record and not one of the digital records, you have to take a picture of your card (legible) and upload it and hope that works. The final step is to digitally sign (twice) that what you have told them is true and accurate. I finally figured out how to sign inside the box by holding down my left mouse button and moving the mouse (tricky) let up the mouse button when done with the last letter of your name. No matter how messy, just click "Accept signature". You should get an immediate response that you have completed the task. They say that they will send you an email about 24 hours before flight with a QR code that will be accepted by your airline to board the flight to Hawaii. Print it out at home if you are not sure that you can pull it up on your phone.
You also have to type in the lot numbers of your vaccine(s) and the name of the health care provider that injected you.
I did have to get on the website several times before I got everything right and did have to type in all of the data several times when all of it seemed to get "lost". You each have to make your own profile. you each have to use your own email account. Hope this helps!

Last edited by tomfuller; Oct 22nd, 2021 at 07:19 AM.
Old Oct 23rd, 2021, 12:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Agree the state form is a PITA also, we only leave for CA in two weeks, and then on to Maui two weeks after. We thought that our CLEAR digital pass would suffice as "clearance" but when reading forms of State of Hawaii, DH and I each had to go through that form as well. It seems we completed it ok, and will look for getting QR code in CA days before flying out. I did call the totally unhelpful 800- number who are advertised as happy to assist, but didnt get through, and they did not call my number back as promised. Wondered if I could/should upload my CLEAR pass along with my vacc cards. No need, we now have pix of our booster shot from CVS which I cannot figure out how to add onto the CLEAR pass. It was complicated. In your shoes, might try to start a new one, but if they recognize an email or name, sounds like you're getting bounced out.