Greyhound stop @ Dulles

Search

Greyhound stop @ Dulles

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1st, 2005, 03:01 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greyhound stop @ Dulles

Greyhound stays there's a stop at Dulles. Dulles website says there's a G'hound stop @ Dulles, but Dulles customer services says they don't know.

Does anyone know where the Greyhound stop is at Dulles?

Thanks!
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 03:13 PM

There's only one long terminal at IAD, so the Greyhound must just stop along the arrivals curb. I don't know the details, but I don't think one would have problem finding the bus.
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 05:42 PM

I live in D.C. and have flown in/out of Dulles numerous times. I've never seen or heard of a Greyhound stop there. Doesn't mean there's not one, but I don't think it is very obvious or well-marked.
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 06:07 PM

Greyhound does run limited service from Dulles Airport to Washington, DC, where you can change to a bus going to another location. I'm not completely sure about this, but some buses may go directly south (towards Winchester and Harrisonburg) from Dulles.

The bus leaves from the "Arrivals" level at Door 4. To get to this level take the up ramp from the baggage level at Door 4 (sorry if this sounds confusing).

The Travelers Aid desks have a copy of the very limited schedules. From about 8:00am - 8:00pm, you can call TA at 703/572-8296.
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 07:36 PM

http://www.metwashairports.com/dulles/ground.htm

Greyhound Airport Service
Greyhound
Greyhound connects the airport to multiple locations in Virginia (Warrenton, Culpepper, Charlottesville, Lynchburg, Roanoke, Winchester, and Harrisonburg with connecting service to Richmond, Harrisburg, Baltimore, Philadelphia, and New York). Greyhound has instituted a new toll-free number for travelers using its airport service. The number 888-BUS-N-FLY provides schedule information and reservations, which are recommended but not required.