Reload this Page >

Greenfield, Wis high school

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24th, 1999, 10:26 AM
lou

My daughter is graduating from ITT Technical school on Sept. 9th. I don't know where Greenfield is except its South of Milwaukee. I'd like to find a hotel close to the High School where I could stay the night of Sept. 9, also how to get off highway & find the school & hotel. HELP anyone???

Old Aug 24th, 1999, 10:43 AM
marilyn

You might try either mapquest.com or freetrip.com--both will give driving directions based on either an actual address or a town name, and also information about area motels, etc.

Old Aug 24th, 1999, 10:47 AM
kam

My son used to live in Greenfield. It's over near Allis and is actually the southwest part of the city of Milwaukee. I can only tell you that it was easy access from the freeway up from Chicago, but I didn't pay all that much attention. Try the mapping suggestions above. I think it's going to be pretty easy and you could pick any hotel in Milwaukee and still be pretty close.

Old Aug 25th, 1999, 04:41 AM
teri

Lou:

I drive by there every day on my way to work in Greendale. Are you flying into Milwaukee? Let me know where you are coming from and I can give yo directions.

Here are directions from the Airport.

1. Follow the airport exit spur marked 94 Milwaukee/894 West
(heading north toward Milwaukee).
2. Take 894 West/I-43 South to Beloit.
3. Follow 894/43 to the 3rd(I believe) exit 60th street. Exit and turn right (west) on 60th. Follow that about 4 3-4 blocks and ITT will be on your right. Look for the signs.

From the Airport, the school is about 10 minutes away. There are hotels on the exit before the school - 27th Street, and there are many hotels by the airport. Email me and I will help you more.

Old Aug 25th, 1999, 10:18 AM
Teri

Lou I forgot a step:

When you exit on 60th Street, follow the exit and turn left onto 60th Street. Then get in the right lane and turn right at the interesection of Layton and 60th onto Layton Ave. Then follow that 3 to 4 blocks and ITT Tech will be on your right.