Greatest MOM & POP MOTEL IN FLORIDA!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17th, 1999, 11:39 AM
Ellana LeCroy

BIANCHI MOTEL
Riverview,Florida.The Bianchi Family was warm & wonderful;They made us feel right at home. The setting was like old Florida with fruit trees and tropical plants by the Pool. Our room was so clean and cozy.Just a few miles away,tons of shopping & resturants.This is
the best kept small motel we have found in the Tampa Bay Area. We found it at exit 49
off I-75 south of tampa, AND SO GLAD WE DID!
WE SHALL RETURN ! Mrs. Ellana J.LeCroy

Old Nov 17th, 1999, 12:02 PM
Brenda Reback

Yes,I agree with Mrs. LeCroy, While visiting relatives in Brandon Florida, The Bianchi Motel was recommened by our
freinds in the area.We were quit pleased
with our guest room and the rates were great also.This family has operated this
lodging for quite some time,
and it shows! They serve Free Coffee in the morning and owners are cheery & Helpful. I'll Be Back again.

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 04:24 PM
DONNA

IF YOU HAVE STAYED AT ANY SMALL MOTELS
RECENTLY, THEN YOU KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO FIND A GOOD ONE.
THE BIANCHI FAMILY HAS OWNED THIS MOTEL FOR 3 GENERATIONS,MY
RELATIVES STOP THERE AT LEAST ONCE
DURING THEIR FLORIDA VISITS. ITS LIKE
BACK TO THE FUTURE.

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 12:03 PM
deejay

You've got to be kidding. It took me awhile to find a site with pictures, it was not worth the search. I think these postings are a scam.

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 12:09 PM
xxx

This is hysterical. check it out: http://www.bianchimotel.freeservers.com/ Have a fab vacation!

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 12:10 PM
xxx

The sign out front says it's AAA Diamond rated. What's with that?

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 12:15 PM
Suzy

Of course, they're advertising. FYI here are the photos, be sure to look at the whole width.

http://www.bianchimotel.freeservers.com/

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 12:23 PM
xxx

Suzy I tried the web site you listed and it was the same one that I listed above your post. Thought I'd get some more laughs! Still can't get over the triple A diamond rating!!!

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 01:42 PM
Suzy

Yes, xxx, we cross-posted -- I was looking at the site while you were posting, so I didn't see your reply until after I'd posted mine.

Note that the marquee doesn't specify HOW MANY AAA diamonds they got -- looks to me like zero.

Old May 2nd, 2002, 08:14 AM
gasp

Ohmygoodness....I must book my wedding there right away. The bride looks like she had a great night's sleep in her room! I wonder if they have special honeymoon rates??

Old May 2nd, 2002, 08:23 AM
xxx

Isn't this a riot! Just for my edification, is Riverview a vacation destination? I know nothing about it.

Old May 2nd, 2002, 08:47 AM
Miss Crabtree

The Bianchi family should take a spelling class. The website is RIDDLED with typos.

Old May 2nd, 2002, 08:54 AM
OliveOyl

Only if the vacation is kayaking on the Alafia River. Can't think of any other valid reason for stopping there..or Valrico. The "tons of shopping" she talks about is the Brandon Mall. Zzzzz

Old May 2nd, 2002, 09:41 AM
OnVacation

Geeesh, never mind the typos, how about all the rules on the policy page! Or better yet, the bottom of the home page giving you a little "threat" about being at odds with the management! I can appreciate a well run establishment, (I'm not a party kid, I'm 40) but if you need to threaten me first: Forget It! What kind of people "usually" stay here to begin with????
All that aside, notice the first few posts are from 1999, then they pull it up again and post last week. Even better, they think people on this website use their REAL names!!! Now thats funny, easy way to spot an advertiser; using a real name!
My last comment, and I could go on and on, if you want to shut down your "business" at 6pm, you shouldnt be in the tourist /motel business!

Old May 2nd, 2002, 09:47 AM
Claudia

What a hoot! And I can stay there for Fourty USD a night AND get carpet in my room!

What a deal!

Old May 2nd, 2002, 09:48 AM
xxx

On Vacation, I thought the rules were a hoot! What has been their experience? They sound ready to be crabby at the first sign of fun. The part about having guests was a riot too!

It's like "These are my rules and as long as you're in my house..." but they forget the part about who's paying!

I'm still struggling with the AAA diamond rating. Isn't diamond the highest? Even one diamond would be off the charts kooky for this place!

Old May 2nd, 2002, 09:49 AM
PriceDoesNot

But not clean sheets!

Old May 2nd, 2002, 09:52 AM
Claudia

Oh, I thought I was done...but I went back to look at the site. Agree with PriceDoesNot!!

They only change one sheet per week (in the entire motel?) How do you get to be the lucky room??? Lottery?

ROTFLMAO!

Old May 2nd, 2002, 09:57 AM
more info

Here's what they have as room amenities:

The Guestrooms include:
furnishings
Remote TV
HBO-ESPN
Phone
Refrigerator
Carpeting
Tile showers.
Daily housekeeping
Free Coffee is offered on the patio

Imagine reserving a room and getting furnishings! How swanky! OOOOOh and carpet too!

Don't get locked out though:

LOCKED YOUR KEY IN YOUR ROOM:
No charge, if the office is open.

LOCKED OUT AFTER HOURS:
CONTACT THE MANAGER
(813)677-1829 ext.117
A FEE IS CHARGED.

How about housekeeping:

MAID's DUTIES:
Make-up the beds.
Tidy the bathroom.
Re-supply.
Empty wastebaskets.
Vaccume as needed.
BED LINENS:
Changed one weekly.
DURING RAINY WEATHER:
Trash & towel exchange only

EXTRA FEE HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES:
EXTRA CLEANING because of
unsanitary conditions.
EXTRA BED LINENS
less than 7 days
EXTRA SET of TOWELS

Old May 2nd, 2002, 09:59 AM
xxx

The folowing is on their room rate page, how welcoming:

We don't mind if your grandkids use
the pool if you watch them.
Just please let us know who is here,
and why. We will try to accommodate your
family the best we can.
ASK and you will get the best hospitality.
SNEAK, and we will be at odds.
ITS THAT SIMPLE.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -